Is this you?
- Hair that feels a bit coarse?
- Hair that has lost its lustre and bounce?
- Frizziness that drives you crazy?
If you said yes to 2 of the 3 questions above, chances are that you came here looking for a solution for your dry hair.
Look no further! I’ve got a simple hair care routine going that helps me personally look after my dry hair issue and led me to formulating a product (Dry Hair Therapy) for those like me.
This routine should work for mostly everyone and you could use a light oil (like Argan, Apricot or Watermelon) you have at home in case you don’t have the one I use at home.
Option 1: Use as a Intensive Treatment
- Massage oil into hair and scalp, starting at ends and working towards the scalp.
- Once all hair is covered in oil, cover with shower cap and wrap a hot towel around it.
- Leave until towel is cool, then wash out with small amount of shampoo.
- Add 100ml of Apple Cider Vinegar to a sink or bucket of warm water and rinse by dunking your hair into it. You could also just do a slow rinse by using a mug to pour over your hair.
- Please do let hair dry naturally as much as possible, hair dryers really dry your hair out.
P.S. Once a week is great to start with and depending on how your hair responds, you could increase or decrease the frequency. I personally do this every 3-4 days.
Option 2: Leave-in Conditioner
Spray a small quantity on the ends of your hair and massage in with your hands. The oil is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving a nourished look.
I do this every time I notice that my hair is starting to look frizzy and it works like a charm.
Let’s face it - your mane can make all the difference in how you look and feel. After all, the saying ‘Having a bad hair day’ resonates globally and I bet you can relate too, no matter where you are from in the world.
I hope you find this simple routine easy to manage with your schedule and if it works wonders for you (I certainly hope it will!), please do write to us - I absolutely LOVE hearing that we made a difference.